The preserved mechanism of potency at a respectable age is the quality of life of any sexually active person. But the potency in men at the age of 50 is already weakening.
A person is set up in such a way that he perceives the body as a machine and pays attention when something "breaks". Unfortunately, this topic is often neglected. Men are sure that their "gift" will last forever, but not everything is so simple.
Causes of impotence
With the physiological aging of the body, the level of testosterone decreases, and potency in men decreases with age. A person's erogenous zone is the brain, although many don't think about it. Sexual arousal begins in the head and continues downward. Depression can dampen desire and lead to erectile dysfunction. Oddly enough, many of the drugs used to treat it suppress sexual desire.
It is recommended to avoid stress and depression - these are potential killers for men's health. Maintaining a home first aid kit can also impact bedroom activity. Proper nutrition and active rest reduce the need for medication. Anger and irritability cause blood rushes to the face, but not in the right place. Anxiety and restlessness increase the fear of intimacy. Conclusion: Negative psychological and external causes lead to male weakness in a vicious circle.
Factors of civilization and environmental pollution, as well as diseases (diabetes mellitus, obesity, hypertension) also have an effect. Over the years, the cause of exhaustion is destabilization in family and professional life. After 50 years there are mental changes, concentration and perception disorders, fatigue, reduced vision, joint pain, vascular diseases, urinary incontinence. These age-related breakdowns result in an irreversible loss of penile sensitivity and a decrease in its size, sexual activity, and performance. This period is called male menopause or andropause.
However, this does not mean that after 50 complete impotence sets in.
prevention and recovery
Drink less alcohol. Consumption in large quantities has a negative effect on the body: the liver and kidneys are damaged, the body's susceptibility to cancer appears, weight gain, the functioning of the reproductive system is disturbed, which means sexual pleasure.
Alcohol in the blood - lack of magnesium in the body. It is alarming that alcohol abuse affects the neural pathways between the brain and sexual activity, affecting testosterone levels necessary for libido. Free blood flow is essential for potency in old age.
Physical exercises (morning exercises, aerobics, swimming) and maintaining muscle mass by lifting weights have a positive effect on erectile function. This is a great option to quit smoking and get back in shape. You need to monitor your blood pressure. Cardio and elliptical loads do not stress the joints. A treadmill and brisk walking for 30 minutes a day will double your heart rate and help your metabolism work at a youthful pace. Because with increasing age, the metabolism slows down, the body puts much more effort into processing the food.
A quiet 7-9 hour healthy sleep will help restore potency. Try to manage your workload wisely, finish before 10pm so you can go to bed at that time. Informative and peaceful bedtime literature is possible, no need to disturb the rest with violent and ruthless books or movies. Create a favorable atmosphere that includes rest, a comfortable bed, fresh air, silence and darkness.
Dieting over the years becomes a necessary step. The diet should consist of 80% vegetables and fruits. A minimum of fatty foods (meat, dairy products and desserts). Otherwise there will be circulatory disorders or arteriosclerosis, which will impair the blood flow in the penis and make the metabolism more difficult. Avoid excessive salt consumption.
Red wine is recommended in moderation.
Snacks after 7 p. m. are undesirable, it is better to go to bed on an empty stomach and sleep soundly.
How to increase potency? There is a male health recipe for every morning. Nourishing healing vegetable juice is a beneficial strengthening for the body. For cooking you will need:
- 3 sticks of celery;
- 3 sprigs of parsley;
- 1/4 turnip;
- 1/4 cabbage;
- 4-6 pieces of carrots;
- 1/4 potato;
- 1/4 turnip;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 thin onion slice;
- juicer and blender.
This is the best drink for treating many diseases, including weak potency.
Sex Drive Enhancement Products:
- Asparagus. Rich in folic acid, increases the hormone histamine.
- Avocado. Contains minerals, fats and monounsaturated vitamin B6 (a well-known libido enhancer).
- Banana. Increases bromelain, an enzyme that regulates sex hormones.
- Garlic. Contains allicin, thins the blood and is useful for blood flow to the reproductive system.
Application of additives
To restore libido when you are already fifty years old, you can use the following vitamins and dietary supplements:
- L-arginine. An essential amino acid - a building block in the body found in cottage cheese and protein products. Take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Essential for maximum sexual performance, this nutrient is the most effective natural supplement for increasing libido in men. Current research supports the use of an L-arginine supplement with an 80% improvement in erectile function with a daily intake of 2. 8g. The elimination of nitric oxide maintains blood flow to the penis and prevents muscle relaxation during sexual stimulation.
- L-Tyrosine. An essential amino acid found in grains and seafood. Supports and supports the proper functioning of neurotransmitters in the brain. A decrease in the level of L-tyrosine can be felt during stress, fatigue and in people as they age. L-Tyrosine improves mood, improves mental alertness and restores potency.
- Ginkgo biloba. Acts as an antioxidant in the body. Ginkgo is a classic herbal remedy for protecting sexual performance due to its effects on blood circulation.
- Ginseng. Korean ginseng is a natural adaptogen. It is used to balance and enhance sexual activity, adapts the body to physical, stressful and emotional situations. Known for its ability to increase energy and support immunity. It has a positive effect on blood flow to a man's genitals and increases metabolic rate. Ginseng has been used in China since ancient times.
- Water. Alkaline ionized water supports men's health, it is recommended to drink 6-8 glasses a day. This healing liquid restores blood pressure, energy, mobility and physical activity.
- Selenium. A selenium supplement is a good choice for sperm production and motility. Almost 50% of selenium is found in the testicles and vas deferens. Men lose selenium with orgasms, so getting enough of it is important. This item includes almonds, peanuts, rice, black bread, beans, garlic, pine nuts.
- Zinc. Zinc is an element that produces testosterone in the body, it's found in the prostate and semen, maintaining healthy levels of it and sex drive. A deficiency in this element is linked to many sexual problems, including infertility. Poultry meat, peanuts, clams, oysters, bran, lentils, red beans contain enough zinc for male performance.
- Magnesium. The trace element magnesium is essential for the production of biologically active substances such as androgens, estrogens and neurotransmitters. They modulate the hormones necessary for potency, such as dopamine and adrenaline. The best supplement is magnesium chloride, it increases testosterone levels. It is a miracle drug in the natural treatment of erectile dysfunction. Barley groats, oatmeal, buckwheat, millet, peas, hazelnuts should be included in the diet.
- Vitamin A - regulates the synthesis of the sex hormone progesterone.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - restores optimal transmission of nerve impulses, generates energy in the body. All of this is important for sexual activity.
- Vitamin C - is involved in the synthesis of hormones: androgens, estrogens and progesterone.
- Vitamin E – Often referred to as the "sex vitamin. " It is also a powerful cell membrane antioxidant against free radicals (a factor in aging). Synthesizes the hormone prostaglandin.
This "vitamin alphabet" is highly recommended for men over fifty, both in injections and in individual nutrition. To increase male strength, taking it daily will help.
In addition to the direct purpose, vitamins and supplements are good for cold prevention, heart health and anti-allergic effect. For example royal jelly, salmon oil in capsules.