The beneficial properties of plants have attracted people since ancient times. They were used in healing and rituals and were seen as helpers in numerous times of need. Folk healers used herbs in various forms: they made healing infusions and decoctions, extracts from roots, leaves and stems. All plants have useful properties, but they must be properly prepared and used for their intended purpose.
Herbal medicine has not lost its relevance. Successful recovery from many diseases can be achieved through herbal treatment.
It is impossible to find a universal herb for men. In the treatment of male diseases, herbs are used in the composition.
Finally, erectile function is affected by stress, decreased immunity, malnutrition, and other related factors. The use of herbal medicines can strengthen and maintain men's health.
Treatment of impotence with herbs
Sex life in full form is considered one of the most important factors in maintaining men's health. As a result, self-esteem increases, self-confidence is added, and on the basis of an excellent erection, more harmonious relationships with the beautiful half of society are built.
The modern rhythm of life is full of turmoil and stress. For this reason, the man's ability to have an erection is often disturbed, nervousness and anger appear. Male libido decreases, ejaculation occurs prematurely, erection is disturbed. Often against a generally unfavorable backdrop, the reproductive system begins to falter as we age.
Almost all men are designed in such a way that potency problems hit them particularly depressingly. In the event of another sexual failure, the nervous system can no longer contain the growing emotions, anger and disappointment in itself. Even in the presence of a loving and understanding woman, sex life is completely out of hand, everything is out of control, the surrounding world suddenly loses its attractiveness, the lust for life gradually disappears. Actions that are not taken hastily and the remaining hope that everything will correct itself can have serious consequences.
In such situations, most men seek the advice of qualified professionals, which is very prudent and helpful. However, drug treatment sometimes has side effects, affects other organs, or has narrow specificity.
In the fight against an insidious disease, herbs for men can help. Treating impotence with herbs is very popular today. When used properly, herbs have little or no side effects. Sometimes soothing or relaxing teas help a man, but sometimes a patient needs a multi-component herbal composition that, due to its broad specificity, heals other vital organs. Also, one of the beneficial properties of herbal medicine is its wide availability.
Collecting, drying and storing herbs collected with your own hands is not difficult. This process doesn't require any scientific knowledge, it's just important to understand exactly which herb to use and in what amounts. Decoctions and infusions of herbs that improve male strength must be prepared with caution.
The accuracy of the dosage, the method and temperature regime of the preparation, the frequency of receptions require strict compliance. Of course, before you start treating a male ailment with traditional medicine, it is better to consult a qualified specialist in this field.
Plants that increase potency
Restoring male power with the help of herbs is most effective when the treatment process is aimed at the main factors that caused the reproductive system to malfunction. Herbs with different effects on the body must be used carefully in injuries of various kinds. What herbs are good for men?
- Improving potency with a stimulating effect on the circulatory system. Squeezed aloe juice improves blood circulation in the pelvic organs and increases potency. Ginkgo biloba has a microcirculatory effect on the genitals. However, there are contraindications for hypertension.
- With inflammatory processes in the genitourinary system, men are recommended to use herbs with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Horse chestnut deserves special attention. Its healing properties help to cope with prostatitis, significantly reduce stagnation of venous blood in a man's penis and improve arterial blood circulation in the genitals.
- The strengthening and strengthening properties of herbs have a beneficial effect on the male reproductive system. The most effective are ginger, lovage, licorice, creeping tributaries, broomrape. Ginger deserves attention for a number of additional properties. It is enriched with zinc. Zinc is known to affect sperm, making them more resilient and viable. Herbs and spices help increase sexual arousal. Celery, spinach, fresh parsley, black pepper - they are all rich in zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and biologically active substances.
- To suppress neurasthenia caused by erectile dysfunction, ginseng root, Goryanka great calyx, medicinal valerian and peppermint will help. These herbs help increase sexual arousal and reduce depression. Preparing a decoction from the above herbs is not difficult, you just need to follow the instructions on the package.
- Wild oats and nettles are useful for strengthening potency and for prevention. But for men suffering from varicose veins and increased blood clotting, nettle decoctions and infusions are contraindicated.
- Spices are the most powerful aphrodisiacs. Coriander, cumin, anise, marjoram, cardamom, basil, cinnamon, vanilla, saffron, nutmeg, sesame, savory, cloves, fennel, thyme have pronounced stimulating properties, increase blood flow to the genitals, help prolong sexual success and desiregain.
How do you prepare natural remedies?
Impotence and its stages are treated not only by a healthy herb in its raw form, but also by herbal decoctions and tinctures. It is important to follow all recommendations when preparing herbal medicines.
To prepare decoctions, you must use dishes with an enamel coating. This prevents a chemical reaction between the components of the herb and the walls of the shell. Prepared infusions and decoctions should be stored in a tightly closed glass container only in a dark, cool place.
Effective recipes for the preparation of useful herbs for the maintenance and treatment of male potency
- Parsley seeds in the amount of four teaspoons pour 200 ml of boiled water. Place in a water bath and incubate for 30 minutes. Then cooled to 18-20°C. Filter and take 15 ml 3-5 times a day 20 minutes before a meal.
- A sensible mixture of peppermint, nettle, St. John's wort and field clover: five teaspoons are placed in a thermos and poured over a liter of boiling water. Leave for 20 minutes. Apply 200 ml 3-4 times a day.
- Ginseng or Eleutherococcus tincture is taken 2 ml 30 minutes before meals three times a day. Tincture improves the functioning of the sex and endocrine glands.
- French homeopaths successfully use the following ancient recipe: grind four pinches of thyme, two pinches of mint and one pinch of rosemary in a coffee grinder. Infuse with 200 ml of boiling water, leave for 15 minutes and drink before going to bed.
- Pour 300 ml of boiling water over a tablespoon of grated Siberian spermaceti root, put on a small fire and boil for five minutes. Decoction insist night. Take three times a day, respecting the proportions: drink 50 ml in the morning and afternoon and the rest of the infusion in the evening.
- Rightfully considered a male herb, calamus has proven its worth in the treatment of one of the main male ailments. It has a strengthening effect on the reproductive system and potency. It is necessary to prepare a tincture: for one part of the freshly grated root, 10 parts of medicinal alcohol are taken. The container is corked tightly and infused in a cool, dark place for 14 days, periodically shaking the contents. 30 drops of tincture are dissolved in a small amount of water and taken 30 minutes before a meal. The duration of treatment is one month.
Herbal medicine and traditional medicine have proven the effectiveness and efficiency of their formulations over and over again. However, achieving male health, regulating potency and restoring the genitourinary system using only herbs is not always realistic.
In this case, the general condition of the male body, mood, compliance with diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle play an important role.