In many modern men, a decrease in sexual vigor is observed after 40 years. But few people know that folk remedies to increase potency can restore the earlier joy of sex life and extend it into old age.
Why does the potency decrease?
Nowadays, quite young people experience a weakening of potency. This may be due to health problems, but in some cases a decrease in sexual desire is influenced by excessive physical and emotional stress, frequent stress, lack of sleep, and bad habits. Every man is afraid of waking up impotent one morning. To prevent this from happening, you can successfully use folk recipes to increase potency. But before that, it is better for a man to consult an andrologist or urologist, since impotence can be a symptom of inflammatory processes in the body.
The effectiveness of traditional methods of maintaining male strength is nullified if the patient does not follow the basic rules: getting enough rest, doing moderate exercise and following the rules of a healthy diet. Therefore, in order to increase potency, you need to revise your lifestyle and adjust it if necessary.
Men's health foods
Today everyone has heard of aphrodisiacs - substances that increase libido. Many of these substances are found in foods that can be viewed as means of increasing male potency. To be at his best in bed, a man can:
- Eat fresh garlic (2-3 cloves) daily. Such a supplement to the usual diet not only increases potency, but also serves as a good prevention against many diseases in men, including genital infections.
- Consume pumpkin seeds as a dietary supplement. They can be eaten raw or as part of a meal. Chemical compounds in pumpkin seeds not only contribute to normal erections, but also improve sperm quality.
- Honey has been a very effective aphrodisiac in folk medicine since ancient times. Its beneficial properties can be combined well with red wine and aloe juice. To prepare the product it is necessary to mix all 3 ingredients by taking 3 equal parts of wine, 2 parts of honey and 1 aloe juice. A handful of parsley seeds can be used as an optional ingredient. The resulting composition should be infused for 2 weeks.
- Another way to use honey as an aphrodisiac is to use it with carrot juice and grated ginger in an amount of 60 g every day. Another honey-based recipe that affects potency in men: combine 0. 5 kg of walnuts with 0. 3 kg of honey and 0. 1 l of aloe juice. This remedy must be taken in 1 tbsp. l. before every meal.
- Prepare red wine and dried fruit syrup. For it you need 2 liters of red wine, raisins, dried apricots, plums (100 g each of dried fruits), a little sugar (1-2 tablespoons), spices to taste (cardamom, cloves, cinnamon). Pour red wine over all ingredients and simmer for 1 hour over low heat. It makes sense to take such a decoction immediately before sexual intercourse or every day before dinner.
In addition to the above products, the use of:
- protein-rich foods: dairy products, fish, various types of meat;
- Seafood and vegetable origin (e. g. seaweed - algae);
- fresh fruits and vegetables, as they contain many vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the normal functioning of sex hormones;
- Spices in moderation, it is especially useful to add them to coffee or tea;
- boiled eggs in any form;
- various nuts - a source of protein and healthy fats.
Effective herbal decoctions
Decoctions of some medicinal herbs have a potency-increasing effect. The main thing is to know how to cook them correctly.
Ginseng root has a beneficial effect on increasing potency in men. It is not for nothing that it is called the "root of love" in the East. It rightly took an honorable place in both traditional and official medicine, where it is included in medicines to improve erections. To be a useful broth at homeTo prepare, you need to pour 100 g of ginseng root with 500 ml of water and leave in a dark place for 2 days, after which the infusion is boiled over low heat for 4 hours, adding 1 spoon of honey and the same amount of cinnamon. This remedy should be used every time100 g to be taken after a meal.
Thyme was known to our ancestors for its beneficial properties. A decoction based on it is prepared faster than from ginseng. The green part of thyme in the amount of 100 g is crushed and poured with 200 ml of boiling water. The mixture must be infused until it reaches room temperature.
There is a so-called French recipe based on thyme to increase potency. You need 1 teaspoon for the preparation. Herbs thyme and mint, a pinch of rosemary. The vegetable components are poured with boiling water and insisted until completely cooled. This remedy should be used daily by a man to get the desired effect.
You can take the calamus root in the form of a decoction or just raw. The raw root can simply be chewed, but no more than three times a day. Another option for a folk remedy for potency is an infusion of Dubrovnik herb. It is prepared like this: 5 tbsp. l. 1 liter of boiling water is poured into the green part of the plant and infused for 2 days.
Nettle is a great help in restoring erectile function. You can use it to prepare a decoction or make a medicinal mixture of herbs from it. In the first case, 1 tbsp. l. Nettle is poured with a glass of boiling water and allowed to steep for 20 minutes, after which the contents are filtered through a cheesecloth / fine sieve. This drink should be consumed some time before meals. The second way to use nettles is to put them in a special herbal mixture. Mint, St. John's wort, clover and nettle are taken in equal parts, which are infused in boiled water for about an hour. This infusion must be taken several times a day.
Folk remedies for a quick increase in potency in the form of decoctions and tinctures are taken in courses of 10-30 days. You must always remember the possible development of an allergic reaction to substances of plant origin, therefore phytotherapy must be approached with all responsibility.
Medicinal herbal baths
Often times, the cause of a poor erection is emotional stress and stress. A man just needs to relax from time to time. In warm baths with various herbal brews, you can combine the pleasant with the pleasant.
Baths with bay leaves or medicinal chamomile show the best results. It doesn't take anything complicated to prepare, just dried plant ingredients and water. Immediately before bathing, you need to prepare an infusion: pour 50 g of bay leaves or chamomile flowers in 3 liters of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. The solution is then added to the bath. Such a water procedure can be carried out for 0. 5 hours a day.
Another way to increase the effectiveness of the drug is to take a bath based on needle broth. Both fir branches and cones, which are equally rich in valuable resins and tannins, are suitable for its preparation. To prepare the broth, vegetable raw materials are poured with water and boiled over low heat for about half an hour. Then the tightly closed broth is infused for 12 hours, after which you can put it in the bath.
In folk medicine, the contrast bath method is known to restore male strength. Their peculiarity lies in the fact that a person is not completely immersed in water, but just sits down in it. Therefore, a pair of basins that a man can sit in is well suited for this method. There should be cold water in one basin and hot water in the other (not boiling water, but safe water). First you need to sit in hot water for a quarter of an hour, then at the same time in cold water. This procedure should be completed 1 time in 3 months in two-week courses.
It is difficult to choose the clearly best means of increasing potency: every organism is individual and can react differently to different substances. But the traditional methods of treating male impotence, proven for centuries, allow you to choose from a wide variety of options, those that will help in each case. The main thing is not to forget about planned visits to qualified specialists.